To help make life a little easier, we rounded up five healthy, toddler-approved recipes that even the pickiest eaters will enjoy.
- Homemade Broccoli Tots (Yummy Toddler Food) These tots are so good, you may actually be able to get your kid to willingly eat broccoli. Plus, all you need to make them are ingredients you probably already have on hand: brown rice, broccoli, eggs, cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Swedish Meatballs: (The Modern Proper) This recipe is great for the entire family and comes from another one of our favorite blogs, The Modern Proper. Once you see their mouth watering photos you want to make this recipe for dinner tonight.
- Roasted Cauliflower "Pizza" Bake: (My Diary of Us) This recipe had us at pizza! Cauliflower crust pizza seems to be all the rage, but this recipe from Leigh Ann Chatagnier at My Diary of Us is even easier to make. While you can add your favorite pizza sauce, if you are feeling ambitious, Leigh Ann provides a recipe for homemade pizza sauce.
- Vegetarian Pigs-in-a-Blanket: (Brit + Co.) Here is a healthy twist on a classic. It’s a quick and fun recipe that can be found on the popular website Brit + Co.
- Baked Quinoa Chicken Nuggets: (PureWow) Skip the fast-food drive-thru and make a healthy version of a kids favorite at home. With just 15-minutes of prep, this will be sure to become a household favorite.
These are just a few of the great recipes you’ll find on the sites we’ve mentioned above. So if you are ever tired of making the same meal over and over, take a look at these sites for some inspiration.